دعوه الي الخير
Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort 829894
ادارة المنتدي Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort 103798
دعوه الي الخير
Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort 829894
ادارة المنتدي Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort 103798
دعوه الي الخير
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةصفحه البدايهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مرحبا بكم في منتديات دعوه الى الخير نتمنا لكم قضاء افضل الاوقات معنا

This free script provided by
dawaa1.yoo7.com

Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
yosof soft
Admin
Admin
yosof soft

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 114
العمر : 31
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
كيف تعرفت علينا : اصدقاء
من اي البلاد : مصر
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/10/2008

Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort   Surf the Internet and earn hundreds of dollars without any effort I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Received income from the Internet
Sign in and got the program and Win hundreds of dollars a month Amadmowoowowon $ $ $
In the name of God the Merciful
Peace be upon you

Program pays you paid for your use of the net

A great opportunity .. Win a fixed monthly salary without any effort
The subject in a very serious and it experienced a hundred percent
As I have in the past you critics and skeptics true this program I was after would be involved and to download the program for the experiment after a month I was surprised Bsai mail me up a check for 90 dollars U.S. did not Otokdh only when I went to pull the check from the bank that day and I am excited every month provided the amount due to a number of people have joined the program through Rabotti
Or by people who join the program on my way
Imagine the 90 dollars was the beginning and now after seven months, received a check for 970 U.S. dollars, and brought so big for a thousand and then to Alvin (Gutsy) and established God after you if you make an investment and Hbetoa Taatabbon Shui
Alchglp not Be first to rule our lives a little tired for the article and your linkage that I did not get the 730 dollars to After posting in forums in English and Arabic and had my share of 730 dollars
Today came up with the idea that I make the topic more quickly for new entrants, including that whenever someone comes on your way and sign up and got the dollars, the get a dollar, and so for those who participate through other people involved on your way then you get a dollar because they Istrko by persons involved on your way

I said that I would make the registration process observed by another person who organizes the group's

Means simplified explanation of any one come and leave the link to register it for what comes next, so as to record the way

Before they start is needed to explain how the company but do not lose pay dollars for you and what is the program and what is the way it works and how it is calculated Alncodk
Is a small program is downloaded from the Internet and inaugurated on the computer is a small screen appears top of the screen and then click your browser directly in order to show you ads from all companies in the world, or in other words Advertising to be familiar with the products of these companies may deal with one example, or perhaps of your friends and acquaintances and neighbors from those companies - and will give you an advertising company a percentage of expenses advertising and that is the ratio 1 million for every 1000 points you spend on the Internet which is about an hour for every 1000 points (1000 points = 1 hour = 1 million) is calculated points this by a counter within the program, which will show you top of the screen like a counter of seconds if your computer is slow, perhaps less points because of this slow and have the 1000 points in an hour and a half for example, it is important that the 1000 points = 1 dollar it is a fact that imagination will not pay any expenses whatsoever just download the program they only wanted to recommend to the ads you wherever you are

Q. Do I needed to look on these ads?
C. Not printed, you just let him Chgala and worked on the internet like every time, it is important only display ads on your screen

Method of engagement
Click here and if does not work Copy and paste the link in the title of your browser then press the Inter at the keyboard
http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=yosofali

Method of registration is easy (and you must write the correct information in order to receive the check in your name):

1 - Login (Put the name of the registry)

2 -) Password Place the PIN and repeated in the second column) Verify password

3 -) First name Put first name)

4 -) Last name Type the name of the father and the name of the grandfather or the family)

5 -) Street address Put the name of the street)

6 - City (Place the name of the city)

7 - Zip / Postal code (place the postal code)

8 - State (if you are outside the United States allow it Lahu km)

9 - Province (this option is optional allow it as is)

10 - Country (Select your country from among the existing)

11 -) E-mail address your email and reiterated in the following box) Verify e-mail address

12 - Year of birth (year of birth Place)

13 -) Gender Place your sex male or female)

14 -) Education Put your education degree)

15 - Annual household income (select an average annual income)

16 - Industry (choose your business or your industry)

17 - Industry Select from the options (other)

18 -) Please tell us why you use Internet: (check all that apply) Choose four or five options)

19 - Please tell us what do you search for or buy online and our partners will send you offers targeted to your interests *. (Check all that apply) (choose four options)

20 -) Preferred check size leave it as is)

21 - Referred by (leave as is)

22 - Member Agreement I have read and understand the (please check here)

23 - Submit Registration (then click here if you are finished to mobilize the required data)

Download
Will then show you a small window to download the program click on the button Download
Will begin to download the program (about two minutes) with the knowledge that he must be connected Balent during the install program will show you a window to enter the name of the place the username and password
The program will begin work within 15 seconds and display ads
Points must be taken into account
- The definition of others to the program; doubles your points total
- Get ahead of others in obtaining the largest possible number of participants

Payment Method
Payment is by check arrived reduce your fill when it recorded the data can request your money from the company in the first half only of each month should be a balance of at least 50 dollars to apply the value of the check is to reach your account to 50 dollars it appears in your button payable to Clicking on until you register your

Note: check up within two weeks from the date of application

But that is not here, but each participant can invite others to register through the Association. Here will be all of these companies paid an additional amount

For this joint for each hour spent in his name from the register or through the Association on the Internet. If the Register as well as a third person on behalf of the second person or through the Association of the

To someone I also get a sum of money for each hour spent in the third person in the Internet. This situation, ad for a number of

Levels. If the first person to register for example, in one of these companies are then invited five friends to register and then every Bno.h

One of the five to invite five others to register their numbers are and every one of the five and twenty-five new record

Thus their numbers to four or five levels, it can be the first person to get a monthly income of the company up to more than five thousand dollars

How will I get per month My Account on this website?

If you register yourself and you do not invite one to register your number, you expect to get about 300-400 per month. But each of you to invite others, and the traders who call others, there you have a chance to get hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars from each one of these companies. Some of the participants active in these companies expect to get about 5,000 to 20,000 dollars per month
How do companies calculate the time spent by the joint on the Internet?
After you have registered in these companies, the company will send you your own number and password. You can use this number and password
To get acquainted with your company (how many people have registered your number, how many hours I spent in the Internet and your current balance). After this
You have to download the software from this company and loaded in the computer you are using. The program after downloading and running for the first time a question about your number and your password in the company. After this program shows in your screen, either in the form of bar can be moved anywhere on the screen or in the form of a small window to be part of the browser you are using. Also, some companies have their own browser. In any case, the mission of this program are two things. First, calculate the time Stqdih on the Internet and second declarations and propaganda in the window for these programs. You can stop these programs when you want and run it when you want

Does this mean that I would spend time online Wim witness propaganda broadcast by these companies?
At all. The program that you downloaded from these companies and downloading to your computer for broadcast advertising automatically at the same time calculates the time spent on the Internet for the purpose of calculating what will be paid by the company for you. This means you will not need to interact with such propaganda, or even see them unless you were a thing You will need to know it

Can I use two for other purposes as long as these programs on the screen?
Of course. These programs do not take a large portion of the screen does not prevent you from doing your business the usual on the Internet but to each account would depend on the time if you do not work on the Internet for several minutes

How funds are paid by these companies?

When you register with these companies, the UCI will request you to your email address. And when the balance in each one of these companies to 20 dollars or more per month, the companies will send a check in your name to the address you supplied it. We hope you Rbhataiba

-------------------------------------------------- -----------
The software after downloading and running for the first time to your question about your number and password in your company.
Important note: you must close the program before you get out of the Internet to calculate the points collected by the exit by pressing
The important note to the participants after downloading the program and the appearance of ads you will find a bar to the far left of the picture if someone is moving the mouse press the stop until it moves and moves with the counter.
After recording, copy this information after you delete the link of the last person Versify Immortal a

A place, your link to take advantage of those who participate through your link
If subscribe through your link a hundred people, you win one hundred dollars every hour they spend on the Internet

There Aadadan the first left, raising the number of points and the second at the right shows the number of people involved by your link

Post this page everywhere and your friends, relatives and all of you know in the Internet and e-mail and forums

Provided to delete the link in this Amodua only take place so that your link your link participation by large numbers of people participated and imagine your way for a thousand people in one day, you earned on this day a thousand nations

On the link to get your
After you sign up and download the software and installed on the device will show the program in the form of bar at the top of the desktop or below you will find at the top of the tape small rectangle written in it refer your friends Idgz him and should show you condoned the Internet you will find in the bottom of the page URL on your what you need to copy when you publish this topic in the forums you have to do is to put your link or link to another person come into contact with drink link to motivating them and encouraging them to shareholder and invite others to join under you-and thereby benefit from Inzmamanm and join anyone on their way

Note: The benefit in the case of informed friends and acquaintances until the eighth generation

I do not want you to cooperate and publication of the article or your linkage of the last people joined the group in the forums and to collect thousand points Tstfedo to benefit you and others ascribe to other people whom you come into contact with benefit
Note Each person joins under you on your way, or by the organizers will come into contact with the company on a dollar Imagine this

If you subscribe with us, do not forget to write the link to your sculpture to share about the way that comes after you in order to benefit
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://dawaa1.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
دعوه الي الخير :: دعوه الترحيب :: الترحيب بالاعضاء الجدد-
انتقل الى: